Sunday, January 11, 2009

7 Things Know that are always true about God


I know God is a good God.
Good and upright is the LORD. (Ps. 25:8)
I know God is on my side.
The LORD Is on my side. (Ps. 118:6)
God is for me. (Ps. 56:9)
I know God’s laws and ways are for my benefit.
The judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether…/And in keeping them there is great reward. (Ps. 19:9, 11)
I know God is always with me.
I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Heb. 13:5)
I know God wants me restored.
For you have delivered my soul from death. (Ps. 116:8)
I know God’s promises to me will never fail.
Your faithfulness endures to all generations. (Ps. 119:90)
I know God is always the winner.
He shall prevail against His enemies. (Isa. 42:13)


Not sure of the origination of this text, probably someone sent to me in an email going around. Photograph is mine, looking out my backyard at God's handiwork.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts