Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pink Saturday-Shopping at JoAnn's


 
















Shopping this week at JoAnn's Fabric Store.....so here's some of the pinks I found pretty pink Christmas ordaments, sparklie pink glass beads, pink scrapbook supplies, bolts of fabric arranged by color just for me, delicate ribbon trims, breast cancer awareness scissors {which I picked a pair up...have who know how many pairs of sciccors but they're llike socks at my house they just disappear} and cutting mat and storage box, and beautiful texutred yarn is various shades of pink.   I am amazed at the variety of items you can find at JoAnn's these days.  Remember when it was just sewing items years ago?   I think at this rate I could easily have a "pink" Christmas.  Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for stopping by today.  Two more posts and I will be at 200-watch for a give away!

9 comments:

Millie said...

All these pink items will make a nice pink Christmas...are you planning on a pink Christmas or just a pink tree?

Nancy said...

You are so lucky to have a big Joann's nearby! I do love the pink ornaments. Happy Pink Saturday!

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Michelle..did you know that you are one of the sweetest girls in this world?...well you are! I love your post today..I love shopping at Joanne's too. I am so happy you love your ornies from me. I am sure your tree is going to look fabulous this year.
Many Thanksgiving blessings to you..and happy pinks! xo Tami

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Michelle...
Don't you just love JoAnn's? It is one of my favorite shops to go to. I have so much fun just browsing and getting ideas. I had really looked hard for pink ornaments, and could not find what I was looking for, even at JoAnn's at the time, so I have changed to brown, copper and gold, the natural theme going on in my living room for Christmas. You found some really pretty ones though.

I love the little pink craft box. So cute, and pink trims, I need some of those little spools, so I am going to have to check out JoAnns today after my weekly visit to Wal-Mart. I get a dose of Wal-Mart every week.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving sweetie. Stop by soon. I love to have you visit.

Country hugs...Sherry

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Michelle, those pink fabrics and ribbons just make my heart sing! Aren't they PRETTY! Oh, I love them. I bought some pink ribbon at Michael's and started to use it on a gift package, but I love the color so much I can't bring myself to do it! I think I might put it on a stuffed animal or something where I can look at it all the time.

Happy Pink Saturday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

GwendolynKay said...

Your post definately makes me want to run to Joannes and start a new craft! Blessings!
Gwen

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love all the pinks you chose to share with us today. Have a great Pink Saturday and enjoy the week ahead.

Char said...

Oh I am so excited, so much to do and so little time. Happy PInk Saturday, Char

YankeeQuilter said...

How pretty...I had a friend in Baltimore who had a silver aluminum tree with all pink ornaments on it. In it's own way it was beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts