Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fabric Friday #7 - January 7th 2010


Welcome to the "Fabric Friday"! I've seen some of the other fun events and participated in them and thought it would be great to start Fabric Friday. On Fabric Friday, show any handmade item {quilts, tote bag, wallhanging, clothing, etc.}, or show us your fabric stash, or recent fabric purchase, or show how you decorate with fabric or fabric items.
If you are participating in Fabric Friday, please be sure to add your permalink below {right click your post title-copy it and paste it into the UrL address}, and not your general blog address.

Don't forget to copy and paste the Fabric Friday logo button to your computer so you can add it to your side bar and your Fabric Friday post. That way visitors will know that your are participating in Fabric Friday.

Please be sure to link back to the host blog, http://rosebudquilting.blogspot.com/, so your fellow bloggers who are participating today, will get lots of visits, as well.
Please do not add your link below until your Fabric Friday post is actually published to your blog. Since this is the first Fabric Friday, I published early to try to make sure all is working.
I hope you will join in the fun, I love seeing what everyone else is doing with their fabric, even if it is just admiring it.
*****************************************************************************












Doll Quilt-Strip Pieced

I have tons and tons of scraps, so I thought I tried using some up, this was so much fun I just started taking from the bin not paying any attention...but, wow...not so much as a dent into the stash of scraps...looks like I'll be makiing a larged quilt with strips next time around. I used a butterfly panto to quilt, tied in with the fabric border of butterflys.

5 comments:

SheilaC said...

Sorry, got nothing this week!!

Can't wait to see the new posts...

SheilaC

LyndaG said...

I posted my accomplishments for the week - this is a great way to keep track and join the fun.

Holly said...

your quilting is beautiful

Suzanne said...

I joined and then completely forgot to comment but I wanted to say that I love the butterfly quilting on this. Did you draw it on first or did you just do it free "hand"?

lisa said...

I love those butterflies - and I have a quilt that is just begging for something like that! thanks for a super cute idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts