Saturday, April 24, 2010

Laura Gunn Tote Bag

Love, love, love this fabric!  I saw this Laura Gunn Poppy Collection made in pillow cases on Ashley's blog, http://www.filminthefridge.com/ and I had to have some.  Then I check out Laura's blog the designer's blog, http://lauragunn.typepad.com/paintinmyhair/ .  I quilted up this tote bag with the Poppy in Aqua and a coordinate for the lining, and I love it, my daughter wants one and she usually doesn't like my stuff not hip enough for her.  I have this one on sales in my etsy shop and will be adding more totes as I can in lots of pretty fabrics I've been collecting.






5 comments:

Allie said...

Great bag, I do love that fabric!

Lisa said...

I love your bag and I LOVE the fabric too..You have done an awesome job!! Hugs Lisa

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love the bag as well! The quilting is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm your newest follower....came by way of a comment you left on another blog!

beautiful sewing job on the tote bag....it's wonderful..the colours..the lining, the quality!

well done!

come by and see me too....I'm having another giveaway...be sure to play along!

ciao bella
Creative Carmelina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts