Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Doll Quilt

I was inspired by one of the doll quilt books I was reading through and saw a very simple, old one patch using a striped fabric and a floral print and I just like the simplicity of the two fabrics together, granted their's was a muted white/blue/gold color way.  But I love this Kaffe Floral print and wanted to use it.  I quilted a feathered rose heart pattern that I really like, looks great when done on a solid whole cloth or on an every other block whole cloth square, but still I wanted to use it because it is another favorite, so favorite fabric and fabric quilt design.  Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

G'day, Michelle ~ What lovely vibrant colors & fabrics. Beautiful ...
Have a lovely sumer's day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Kim Brackett said...

That's such a sweet quilt. Bright, happy colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts