Sunday, June 26, 2011

True Encouragement for your Heart


I believe today will be a good day because God made it.
{Psalm 118:24}

I believe I have all I need to accomplish His purpose in my life.

{2 Peter 1:3}

I believe nothing is too difficult for me because nothing is impossible for

the God who lives in me.

{Philippians 4:13}

I believe even the biggest challenges in my life can be redeemed for my good

and His glory.

{Romans 8:28}

I believe I am loved just as I am and called to become even more like Jesus

every day.

{Hebrews 10:14}

I believe that He isn't finished with me yet and is able to complete the good

work begun in me.

{Philippians 1:6}

I believe I am an overcomer, more than a conqueror, and nothing will keep God

from carrying out His plans!

{Romans 8:32-39}

Can I get an "amen" or a "yoo-hoo"?
--Holley Gerth
*******************************
Have an awesome week, blessings, Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts