Sunday, April 29, 2012

Quilts = Comfort --PART 2

There will be several posts after this with more quilts from the Quilt Show, with different themes!
Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope.  My comfort in my suffering is this:  Your promise preserves my life.  Psalm 119:49-50

Jesus said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God; trust also in me.
-John 14:1

Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.  -Psalm 30:5

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.  -2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Who, O God, is like you?  Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.  You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.  _Psalm 71:19-21

God, who comforts the downcase, comforted us.  -2 Corinthians 7:6

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.  _Numbers 6:24-26

The LORD is close to  the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.  -Psalm 34:18

[Jesus said,] "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." -Matthew 11:28

Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discourage, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.  -Joshua 1:9

Have an awesome day!  Hugs, Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts