Friday, May 25, 2012

Feather Your Nest Friday

Today I'm linking up with Feathered Nest Friday: http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/
Please go check out Countney's blog-French Country Cottage and see all the great links.




Fleurs...my nest always feels a little more feathered with fresh flowers.  I love this time of year late spring, early summer with  iris, lupine, pansies, dianthus and daisies blooming.
I stayed with a color them of white, purple and pink and clustered many different sized vases and then put them all on my cake stand with a frilly crocheted doily and set it upon my table in the foyer, so it's the first thing you see when you open the front door.
The siberian/japenese iris and purple/white bearded iris are from my Dad/Mom's greenhouse many years ago, which had come from my grandmother's flower garden, so they are of course a very sweet treasure to me now.
A few shot for you to enjoy from the gaden.

The clump birch tree is from my parents also, about 20 years ago, these trees look great in every season.
Portrait of a very pretty lady..."Iris"!
Yes, you can see I need to do a little weeding.
I absolutely LOVE this Iris.
The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.--Psalm 29:11
Hugs, Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so love your floral display ... what a lovely greeting.
Have a beautiful holiday ... please pray for our troops that serve us, & those that have gone before us.

TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts