Monday, November 12, 2012

God Delights In You

Apple Carmel Ice Cream Sunday...delightful!
God Delights In You
If God had a refridgerator, your picture would be on it.  If He had a wallet, your photos would be in it.  He sends yo flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning.  --Max Lucado

You're the apple of His eye and the delight of His heart.

He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head!  Matthew 10:30  The message

I did manage to get a few apple pie fillings frozen and a apple pie made and some applesauce frozen also, before the move, took a break from packing.  I'm sure I will be glad I did during the next few months.

If I'd had more time and engery I would have canned some applesauce, something for next year to add to the pantry will be canned applesusce...there's only so much freezer room.

All this and no photos of the whole apples...isn't that funny.  At this point I'm lucky I even photographed this at the time.  Tomorrow will be two weeks I'm in the "new to us" house that we moved into.  I was in my last house for 23 years and I can't beleive how much work it's been, but I'm so happy to be here, a new beginning.   Praise God for blessing after blessing, his love endures forever more!      --Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts