Sunday, July 12, 2009

Favorite Hymns

The Dentist's Hymn:......Crown Him With Many Crowns
The Weatherman's Hymn...........There shall be showers of Blessing
The Contractor's Hymn...........The Church's One Foundation
The Tailor's Hymn...............Holy, Holy, Holy
The Golfer's Hymn...............There is A Green Hill Faraway
The Politician's Hymn...........Standing on the Promises
The Optometrist's Hymn..........Open My Eyes That I Might See
The IRS Agent's Hymn............I Surrender All
The Gossip's Hymn...............Pass It On
The Electrician's Hymn..........Send the Light
The Shopper's Hymn.............Sweet By and By
Now, for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns for you:
45 mph.................God Will Take Care of You
55 mph.................Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
65 mph.................Nearer My God to Thee
75 mph.................Nearer Still Nearer
85 mph.................This World Is Not My Home
95 mph.................Lord, I'm Coming Home
and over 100 mph.......Precious Memories

3 comments:

blushing rose said...

This is great! Pop over for a visit. TTFN ~ Marydon

Rebecca Nelson said...

I absolutely LOVE THIS! I know every single one of these songs! What a JOY to see them showcased in such a smart, funny and charming way!

LOVE IT AGAIN SO MUCH!

xoRebecca

Anonymous said...

OH I love this! Beautiful pictures of the flowers too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts