Friday, July 3, 2009

Pink Saturday-July 4th

It’s time for Pink Saturday, hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Be sure to visit Beverly's blog to see a complete list of all the participants in today's Pink Saturday http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/





A new rose bush I planted just 2 weeks ago, I thought the lighting was nice and I liked the bush shadows against the house, hopefully everyone does not tire of looking at pink roses....a pillow I made up from some of the line from Robin Pandolph that I sell on etsy.....I like bringing my flowers in from the garden to enjoy inside also....and I couldn't resist adding a couple of personal photos this week of a 1 year old and 15 year old close to my heart, my nephew and neice, he does have a pink cupcake and part of her gift from me was a box of pink bubble gum. Happy Pink Saturday everyone and happy 4th of July, have a fun and safe weekend!

8 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Michelle!
Oh this is absolutely beautiful. I love the rosebush, and the pillow looks so comfy. Makes you just want to lay down and rest awhile. The baby is precious and I love the big pink bubble. Just precious. Thanks for sharing.
"Country Hugs", Sherry

*karendianne. said...

A very lovely "Pink Saturday" it is, too. I liked the variety you pulled in. Almost like "...this one goes because look - pink cupcakes." Okay and can I just say the rose is delectable. Oh my is it ever. I was happy to arrive this morning.

I'm learning you're an easy, no hard work Blogger and I appreciate that!

No Replies Needed to Love, *karendianne.

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

What a cute pink post. Love the pillow.
Vera

fairiemoon said...

What a cutie patootie! I love the birthday hats. What fun!

Happy Fourth of July and Pink Saturday rolled into one!
Erin :)

http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/

Claudia said...

Love the pillow you made! That fabric is beautiful. And I love your family photos. Thanks for sharing them with us. Happy PInk Saturday!

Susie Jefferson said...

Love the rose, love the cushion - and the baby and bubble, what fun.

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Independence Day (being from the UK, I forgot)!

Anonymous said...

The pillow looks real comfy and pretty too. I like the quilt feel. Also liking very much those birdie candle holders :-)

Happy Pink Weekend!

Unknown said...

Michelle, I always love seeing lovely pink roses! Keep em coming! Your nephew and niece are so adorable and precious!

That Robin Pandolph pillow is so pretty! I need to head over to your etsy!

Hope you had a lovely and safe 4th of July!

Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts