Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vintage clothespin bag



Friend, new friend, how sweet is that, I have a new friend.  Her name is Deb, maybe you've met her, you can find her over at http://homespunliving.blogspot.com/.  Go check out her blog, I first met her via "Artful Blogging" magazine, she was featured in it, and I noticed her address said Lockport, NY, oh well that's pretty close to me...maybe we will meet one day.  All along following her blog, next I pick up the book, "Blogging for Bliss", yes I found her there too.  One day, I'm checking out her little on-line store
http://fireflyfarm.freeservers.com/ and find these really cute vintage clothespin bags she creates...and I HAVE to have it, I fell in love, it just spoke to me.  We meet in person and I get this lovely bag and then look at the gift she gave me, an awesome little zipper bag with crocheted doily on it and a handknit dishcloth, well I was completely surprised and blessed, she even wrapped it with a country brown paper and string....homespun indeed.  I love my new things...I've even started one of the dishclothes myself and have my needles and yarn in my new zipper bag {she has the pattern on her blog}.  Thank you Deb, I look forward to our new friendship. 

1 comment:

homespun living said...

Thank you Michelle for the kind words. It was wonderful to meet you, and I am having much fun sewing with my new fabrics.
Thanks again,

Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts