Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Birthday

My Birthday was last Wednesday, January 19th!  I had a great day, the girls at work at a cake for me, then I went to stamp club and had another cake {they also sang and gave me beautiful cards}, came home and my daughter gave me a "sweet" cookie cake {a flower and a love mug}.  Last Saurday, my girlfriend had me over and we stamped and she had cake, this Saturday, my sister's and I are celebrating and I know there will be a cake {my one sister is fantastic cake decorator}.....all this to say there is a a theme here for sure...CAKE...



I love this collage card my daughter made me, she usually make these art collages in a journal and this time she made a card and I love it.  I am blessed to have some family and friends around me to celebrate!  Hugs, Michelle

4 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Happy belated birthday Michelle! That rose photo is so perfect I think I can smell it!

Millie said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! The rose picture is so pretty. I bet the cake was delicious. Any cake left?

Kathy said...

Happy late Birthday wishes! Love the sweet card, rose and the blog about all the cakes!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! :)

Monica said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts