Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowman Fall From Heaven Unassembled

I hope you enjoy browsing through the handmade rubberstamped cards I've created, yes completely on my own, didn't copy any layouts.  I've had soooo much fun just pullling out my drawer of winter themed stamps and punches and embossing folders.  I've paid particular attention to detail with decorating envelopes that coordinate and adding bling with embossing power, glitter or rhinestones and insdie with the wording a little pumch art.   I also have a great "Snowman" poem below for you to read today. Lots of photos, maybe you will be inspired to go out and make a snowman today.   Blessings, Michelle
The Meaning of the Snowman
The white snow stands for the purity of souls filled with God grace.  The circular snowballs represent God's everlasting love.
The pieces of coal used to make the eyes, mouth and buttons symbolize God's Almighty power.
The carrot nose reminds us that God gives us everything we need to live and grow.
The scarf suggests the warmth of God's tender care. 
The top hat reminds us always to keep faith our top priority. 
The arms are outstretched t us, as God's always are.
The broom made of starw and wood signifies that Jesus was born and died to cleanse us of sin. 
May your heart be ever warmed by the good news of God's great love for you!
Author Unknown

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts