Friday, April 15, 2011

Pink Saturday-Crystal Basket Vases, Pillow cases/sham

Pink Saturday-stop on over to Beverly our lovely hostess and check out all of the links. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
This post is part 2 from Thursday's blog hop.  Today coordinates pillow cases, and a sham with the quilt made, and I have a couple of antique glass basket vases.  Who wouldn't have sweet dreams with chocolates on their pillow before they reitre, and flowers in the room bring life to the atmosphere.






Thanks for taking a peek today, hope you have an awesome weekend, hugs, Michelle

9 comments:

Char said...

Vintage and beautiful. I would certainly have sweet dreams in your lovely bed and would eat the chocolates too.
Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Jean said...

Love the pillow shams and the red floral pillow is fabulous!

Unknown said...

How pretty! That is just adorable!

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Joanna said...

Looks great. Thanks for showing the whole project. Now I want some Rolos:)

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Michelle Sweetie...
What a gorgeous share today. I am dreaming, yep sweet, sweet dreams, of chocolate and caramel. Yummy dreams for sure.

Your quilt is SO gorgeous. I love the colors and the design. It makes my heart happy sweet friend. Those pillowcases are absolutely delightful. I love the pattern. So playful and fun. I think it would make just about anyone HAPPY to go to bed.

Thank you for sharing the flowers as well. They were just lovely sweet friend. I hope you had a beautiful day today. Have a glorious weekend sweetie.
Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Michelle! Your quilt is lovely and the chocolate much appreciated! :) Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Michelle your quilt & shams are gorgeous! I'll take toffee chocolate, please ... chuckle!

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Michele said...

Love it! Candy and all!

Terri Morse said...

Michele, this is delightfully inviting. I love the fabrics, especially the red flower print. If you left those chocolates on my pillow every night, I might never leave! Have a great day! Terri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts