Monday, March 29, 2010

On the Edge Pillowcase crochet along

Look at this, I'm loving these beautiful pillowcases with crocheted edged borders.  Cassie from You go girl  has made a magnificent tutorial on these, http://www.yougogirl.typepad.com/  stop on over, she has a button and photos and oh, its just wonderfull, she did a great job.  Inspiration and assitance Beata from http://rosehip.typepad.com/ , stop on over there too, you will be delighted (photos in these posts from these two sights, until I make some of my own). She also sells these in her etsy shop  http://www.etsy.com/people/rosehip/favorites?ref=em , so if you want some instant joy, just stop over and buy some right away.   The crohet along is done...but you can still look over the tutorial and crochet  on your own, that's what I plan to do.  I am just crazy over this, I see borders on quilts, table runners, aprons, etc.  I'm so excited, I don't have time right now, but look for my results in the future when things slow down, I plan on making some of these. 



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, I just saw this somewhere else too and I am so wanting to do it! I need new pillowcases in our bedroom anyway!

Julia said...

Such lovely colors! And a great idea! THanks

Cottage Rose said...

Oh I love all those gorgeous pillow cases,,, and the Crotchet on the edge,,so pretty and dainty...

Happy Easter;
Hugs;
Alaura

Carla said...

My grandmother used to do this to all her pillow cases. I used to love putting my little fingers in the holes. They are all so beautiful. Makes me want to bring out my crochet needles.

Regina said...

Those are gorgeous!

A wonderful and blessed Easter to you and to your family.

Regards.
Regina

Regina said...

Those are gorgeous!

A wonderful and blessed Easter to you and to your family.

Regards.
Regina

Jandi said...

These are gorgeous! I want one so bad! The combination of the mod fabrics and the yarn just makes my heart melt. I wish I was physically capable of crocheting. lol

Anonymous said...

Oh I love crochet..it's one of my favourite passtimes!

i'll go and visit her too now! thanks for the tip!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Naiyaru said...

I love it, so pretty! Lovely idea to add crocheted borders to fabric, like at these pillows! so sweet!

I would think you could add those to a skirt or something else.. many ideas!

Thank you!

Love, Nienke

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts