Friday, January 6, 2012

Granny Square Scarf Finish-Pink Saturday

Please stop over to our hostess sweet Beverly and check out all the other linked blogs.

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/


Crocheted granny square scarf finish still in time for winter...used wool.  Multi-colored fun and EASY and fast...now I need a hat to go with this.






How do you like my model, she was very cooperative.  I saw this scarf made and wore with a jean denium jacket and it inspired me.
Hugs, Michelle

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love it! I'm working on a flower motif afghan. So fun, right?

Happy Pink Saturday!

Ms. Burrito said...

So pretty!

My Pink. Please join my Color Connection meme too if you have time. Thanks!

chubskulit said...

Oh the joy of visiting blogs on weekend, everything you see is gorgeous and sweet. I love it!

Come see my PINK, when you get a chance. Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts