Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Texture Tuesdays-Embrace

http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe/farewell-12-days-of-textures.html
Linking up with Kim today, stop over and take a peek at all the inspiration.  Today's theme was to use the texture "Embrace".
One of my favorite violet teacups and some great reading.

Just did some redecorating in my bedroom, this had about 20 books and 15 magazines piled on top, so I moved them and replaced with my 5 generation grandmother's flower garden quilt and a pair of wings that I used to use as a photo prop and a beautiful crocheted trim hanki with a cross in it.  Cheap decorating...just move things around that you already have for a fresh new look.

I love roses and pink are my favorite, just painted this chair white this summer and picked up this little reproduction bottle.
Happy tuesday, Hugs Michelle

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love mixing things up for a whole new fresh look in a room. The rose has so many beautiful shades of pink..love it in the sea of white. Blessings, Pat

The Artful Diva said...

Your decorating ideas are wonderful. I especially like the combination of the wings and patchwork quilt. (Where oh where did you find the wings - have you been shopping at Victoria's Secret again?!)

Nancy said...

The wings photo is amazing -- love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a thoughtful comment, Michelle. I truly appreciate it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts