Monday, July 27, 2009

Zig Zag Quilt Along












I know, I know...I don't have time...but you always seem to find a little tiny bit here and there for the things you want to do. Yes, I am zig zag quilting along. I've seen so many of these zig zag quilts on various posts and thought, gee I'd like to make one...so I started a doll quilt size that I have finished piecing, a warmer up to this quilt along hosted by Park City/Old Red Barn...I'm going to make a throw size for my kitchen table....using some of the new Kaffe Fasset fabrics I just got in (listed on my etsy site, I might make a couple kits up too). I'm using the 5" charm size block, and here's my first few photos, cutting fabric for the throw size. First photo is the doll quilt.

2 comments:

Millie said...

It looks great.

Karen said...

Love the zig zag quilt and what a nifty machine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts