Sunday, December 12, 2010

Candy Canes/Reindeer Poop/Santa Tag/Bird Cage

Here are a few items I'm giving along with the main gifts to my sisters', cousin and friends.
For anyone who uses Stampin-up, this is the "top note" die cut
I have a reindeer stamped on the back of this tag
This was made with a die cut from Tim Holtz collection

Created with Stampin-up pillow-box die cut, embossed with tinsel silver powder for tree and white for snowflakes, just got this die last week and this is the first time using it, wasn't sure from the catalog if I would like it, but is just the right size for filling with small treats and was easy to use, I know I'll be getting quite a bit of use out of this die.

This is a very large tag, I spayed it with a glimmer mist to star, then stamped the pine branch and MC and wrapped with layers of ribbon, used a brillance stamp pad on pearized paper and heat set the santa image, color with pencils and then added a heavy coat of lacquer, took quite some time to dry.
I always like to include a few hand made little goodies.  Also, will be a jar of salsa I canned in the fall and a platter of assorted cookies, yet to bake.  What ideas do you do?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts