Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back to School -Texture Tuesday

Texture Tuesday-stop over and visit Kim's blog and check out all the posts.  Theme today is Back to School.  http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe

This is my version of back to school...I love to read, and I love flowers and pearls, so I've combined them all.  I used Kim's paperscript texture on darker color at 51%, I like them minimal change, not too heavy to overpower the original photo which I liked just the way it is.
Blessing, Have a great day!  Michelle

3 comments:

Unknown said...

such a pretty photo!

Beverly said...

Very delicate and sweet, making a nice still life image. A little texture is always nice.

geetlee said...

so so beautiful! love the string of pearls.. it adds a lot to the image

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts