Monday, November 12, 2012

Texture Tuesday-Dream

DREAM---Linking up with Kim today for Texture Tuesdays.  The theme Kim asked us to use today is "dream".    I used the texture "kristen" on both of the photos.   Hope to get back into the swing of posting, moved two weeks ago and still unpacking.
http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe/
I picked this fall photo of the slide because it reminded me of when I was a child and all the dreams you dream when you don't think about all the reasons why they can't or won't happen when you start the negative thinking that we sometimes are prone to.    I used luminosity on the Kristen texture.

I chose this photo of the last flower arrangement I made for the season, two dreams in one.  Dremaing of a cut flower business in my future and also the scripture is inspired by John's dream recorded in the book of Revelation.  Thank you for stopping by today, wishing you a week of blessings.  Michelle

1 comment:

Currie Silver said...

BEautifull images and thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts