Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Knitted Dishcloth finishes and Spa cloth

Cotton knitted dishcloth, finishes, two, spa cloth one.  My daughter was in the hospital for six days last week and I took some yarn and needles, there was lots of down time.  {she is on the road to recovery}. 

I like how the sunlight was coming in the window and leaving shadows on this.
I just made the pattern up, knitted a few rows at the beginning and end, did a repeat of multiple seed stitch rows and stockinette rows.
I love these colors...they are definitely me.
This next white one is a spa cloth, with a cable detail.


 The pattern for this can be found here:  http://andrea-needlenotes.blogspot.com/2010/02/cable-spadishcloth.html
I love the way these cotton cloths feel, they are great to use. 
Blessings, Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts