Bless you, all praise and glory to Him, Michelle
1,000 Gifts and counting....thankful/grateful for....
298. grace inherited-cross crocheted hankerchief
299. coconut macroon bars
300. large snowflakes -fall gently
301. book read-"Heaven is for Real"
302. pink tulips and baby's breath
303. being a pilgrim-1st Peter 1:1
304. bing one of the elect and sprinkled with the blood of Jesus Christ -1st Peter 1:2
305. begotten me again and living hope-1st Peter 1:3
306. an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and does not fade away and reserved in heaven-1st Peter 1:4
307. my faith to be found to praise, honor and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ-1st Peter 1:7
308. salvation of my soul-1st Peter 1:9
309. for the prophets who inquired and searched and prophised-1st Peter 1:10
310. sufferings of Christ and glories that will follow-1st Peter 1:11
311. those things revealed and ministered to us and preached-1st Peter 1:12
Actually, if you really want to feel encouraged, and blessed, oh my goodness just study even this 1st chapter of 1st Peter, wow, how much He loves us.