Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I picked this book up last week and can't wait to try so many recipes. I made one already called "Dump Cake". The easiest recipe possble, and so delicious.  Only lasted one day.  :)

This post is dedicatd to my Mother...the coffee and tea pot were always on in her country kitchen.  There was always a baked "goodie" around, because someone family, friend or neighbor was always dropping in.  My mother had a wonderful gift hospitaliy, warm, kind and loving.  I l.ove you Mom, miss you and can't wait to spend eternity with you. 
 
"The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command,with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God.  And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we {together} will always be with the Lord.  Therefore encourag one another with these words.  --1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
 
My daughter blessed me with this book and teapot/saucer.  She is so sweet.  My son gave me the best hug and lovely apple vanilla candle.  He's also helping with some gardening.

Look at this tote too, so cute.  Had a wonderful day.
Hugs, Michele

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts