Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Daily Prayer


SUNDAY-The Lord's Day
O God, I have prepared my house for you, please come into my heart as my honored guest so I may spend the day in your presence.
MONDAY-Wash Day
Lord, help me wash away all my slefishness and vanisty, so I may serve you with perfect humility through the week ahead.
TUESDAY-Ironing Day
Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have collected through the years so I may see the beauty in others.
WEDNESDAY-Mending Day
O God, please help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.
THURSDAY-Cleaning Day
Lord Jesus, help me dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in secret corners of my heart.
FRIDAY-Shopping Day
O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself in all others in need of your love.
SAURDAY-Cooking Day
Help me my Savior to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it with the clean, sweet bread of human kindness.
Blessings, Michelle

2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

the color is gorgeous...only He can make those fabulous colors! Love the days of the week...something I need to do (())

Joop Zand said...

Lovely these flower,
your blog is nice Michelle.

warm greetings, Joop

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts