Friday, March 11, 2011

Tote Bag Finish/Crochet Slippers-Pink Saturday

Pink Saturday-stop on over to Beverly our lovely hostess and check out all of the links. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

Pink Saturday and St. Patty's Day-Pink and Green, two of my favorite combos.  I have a different style tote today, not my usual larger one with straps, but todays is shorter and has open hole handles, quilted pattern on my long arm.  I've used the lovely Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane fabric, I love roses.  I've put some of my newest crochet project inside too, I'm working on the Japenese Flower that's going around blog land.  Elizabeth Cat has a great tutorial for the crochet flower with great photos to go along...if you have never stopped over to her blog it is a must....color and color.  http://byelizabethcat.blogspot.com/

These Mary Jane crocheted slippers are so easy and worked up so fast.  You could make a pai ron a week evening after dinner.  I found the pattern here:  http://goodknits.com/blog/mary-jane-slippers/  The tutorial is great with good photos to follow along with. 
Happy Pink Saturday!  Hugs, Michelle

14 comments:

Rhonda said...

I am having so much fun with Pink Saturday! I am brand new to blogging!!! What a wonderful group of gals!!! Looking forward to getting to know you! I love your blog!! I am now following your blog...I would love to have you follow me!
Rhonda :-)

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Michelle Sweetie...

Oh what a gorgeous share today. I love this little quilted tote, no handles, you can pick it up and carry. How wonderful is that? I love the green and the pink roses are SO exquisite, just my cup of tea.

Oh those Mary Janes are so stinkin cute. I love them. You are so talented to be able to quilt and crochet. I have tried crocheting and knitting. Not worth a darn at either. I have been told I have two left hands and cannot be taught. I have tried, so no Mary Janes for these little feet. I love your pinks though, or are they daughters?

Hope everyone is doing well your way. You are always in my prayers sweet friend. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

Regina said...

Pretty! Love these Michelle.
Happy Pink Saturday.
Have a great weekend dear one.
xo
" R e g i n a

Amanda said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I just love everything you've shared here today! The bag is lovely and your fabric choices are divine! The slippes are adorable! I am your newest follower!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Deanna said...

Hi Michelle,
I am loving that tote! I am also going to have to whip out my crochet hooks and start making me some of those cute slippers! Thanks for sharing the pattern.

Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Vicki ♥ said...

Love your bag and flowers and slippers....the flowers have such pretty colours and you have inspired me to make some. Love them all :)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous pink and green tote. Blessings.

Holly said...

such talent and such beautiful colors! A girl can never have to much pink OR to much pink and green.
Thank you for sharing.
Blessings and Happy Pink Saturday!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Simply stunning pinks and greens here today!!

HPS!!

HUGS,
Debbie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Those slippers are so cute and I love the tote! Seems pink and green are a favourite combo of many! Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Sandi

NicNacManiac said...

Love this tote...so versatile! Those flowers are absolutely adorable!
Happy Pink Saturday xOxO

LV said...

You really do nice crochet work. I have some pieces I treasure, but I did not do them.

Ashley said...

ohhh my gosh!!! adorable! I seriously need to learn how to sew and knit asap!!!!!!! Someone gave my husband and I matching slippers like that for our wedding...haha i love them!

Southwest Cottage Designs said...

Totes and roses - two of my very favorite things! Love your post and the pretty Japanese flowers. Happy Pink Saturday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts