Thursday, March 10, 2011

Journal Quilt 2011

Journal Quilt Challenge, I've decided to join in when I can.  Not sure if I will be able to make one a week or not, but will make them when time allows.  You can get more information on the icon at the right.  There also photos here:  http://www.flickr.com/groups/1536032@N25/pool/with/5396013361/

I've been saving my salvages for quite some time now, but haven't done any projects with them and so I though this would be a great opportunity to use these.  I know it's simple, but I just wanted to try out the sewing them down onto foundation fabric and arranging in a rainbow color way.  Some weeks will be involving more time and technique than others.

I had this polka dot binding in first photo left over from another project and I think it was just what I wanted for this little journal quilt. 
Cheers, Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts