Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Power of Praying for Your Adult Children

The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers.  --1 Peter 3:12

Books...I love books. On my book shelf right now is this book by Stormie Omartian "The Power of Praying for Your Adult Children".  I can't wait to start reading this book today and praying for my  children.  Below are the titles of the 14 Chapters in the book.

I took this still life a couple of weeks ago, this is not the book I am referring to in the post, but I just thought it fit the post today.

Pray That Your Adult Children Will:
1.  See God Pour His Spirit upon Them
2.  Develop a Heart for God, His Word, and His Ways
3.  Grow in Wisdom, Discernment, and Revelation
4.  Find Freedome, Restoration,and Wholeness
5.  Understand god's Purpose for Their Lives
6.  Work Successfully and Have Financial Stability
7.  Have a Sound Mind and a Right Attitude
8.  Resist Evil Influences and Destructive Behavior
9.  Avoid All Sexual Pollution and Temptation
10.  Experience Good health and God's Healing
11.  Enjoy a Successful Marriage and Raise Godly Children
12.  Maintain Strong and Fulfilling Reltionships
13.  Be Protected and Survive Tough Times
14.  Walk into the Future God Has for Them

Blessings, Michelle

1 comment:

Terra said...

I may buy this book; the chapter titles are insightful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts