The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers. --1 Peter 3:12
Books...I love books. On my book shelf right now is this book by Stormie Omartian "The Power of Praying for Your Adult Children". I can't wait to start reading this book today and praying for my children. Below are the titles of the 14 Chapters in the book.
Pray That Your Adult Children Will:
1. See God Pour His Spirit upon Them
2. Develop a Heart for God, His Word, and His Ways
3. Grow in Wisdom, Discernment, and Revelation
4. Find Freedome, Restoration,and Wholeness
5. Understand god's Purpose for Their Lives
6. Work Successfully and Have Financial Stability
7. Have a Sound Mind and a Right Attitude
8. Resist Evil Influences and Destructive Behavior
9. Avoid All Sexual Pollution and Temptation
10. Experience Good health and God's Healing
11. Enjoy a Successful Marriage and Raise Godly Children
12. Maintain Strong and Fulfilling Reltionships
13. Be Protected and Survive Tough Times
14. Walk into the Future God Has for Them
Grandmother's Flower Garden is my favoirite quilt pattern, it has special meaning to me because of the quilt my mother gave me that...
Look at this , I'm loving these beautiful pillowcases with crocheted edged borders. Cassie from You go girl has made a magnificent tut...
Finger Lakes weekend vacation this summer on Seneca Lake, one of the things I was lucky enough to stumble upon was a daylilly farm, that is...
Sunbonnet Sue... this is an all time favorite pattern. I have to admit, I did not personally piece/applique/or embroider stitch this quilt...
Simple Shapes , Spectacular Quilts by Kaffe Fassett. I have this book Pre-cordered and I can't wait to get it, it looks amazing. ...
Pink Saturday -stop on over to Beverly our lovely hostess and check out all of the links. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com// Work in Pr...
I purchased this top on e-bay, it's an antique quilt top with many vintage fabrics, feedsacks, etc. The name is Castle Wall block ...
Please stop over to our hostess sweet Beverly and check out all the other linked blogs. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ ...
Yes, I have finished it! Started July 4th weekend and it was here and there, whenver I had some time. I used wool and an H hook size. N...
Please stop over to Cielo's Tea Party, our lovely hostess. Thank you, this was so much fun! I brewed a lovely loose leaf tea from Teava...