Friday, August 26, 2011

Kisses & the color RED=Heart it!

Visiting Pinterest and saw a photo with this idea of raspberries and chocolate, so I just happened to be at the grocery store again...feel like I live there.  I do beleive the fruit cancels out the chocolate so they it is a healthy desert!  I have to tell you they are delicious...the berries are in season now where I live and they just burst with sweet juice when you bite into them!!!  Enjoy the photos, I had lots of fun, simple, simple, simple.




 
A Little "Eye Candy" to start your weekend off!  I think you could add a glass of champagne and it would be make a spectacular night!  Hugs, Michelle

1 comment:

meli B said...

That settles it. Raspberries are out of season but the chocolate stash is always in the pantry. So I'm off to enjoy some candy of my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts