Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quilt Show-more photos

More Photos from the quilt show....enjoy.  Scriptures today are stress theme from my little devotion book...I'm having a stressful weekend and I'm hopig typing these will help me calm down.
Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not gie to you as theworld gives, Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  -John 14:27
Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret...those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.--Psalm 37:8-9
The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble.  He cares for those who trust in him.  --Nahum 1:7
Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.  Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.  --Psalm 37:3-4
My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest," says the LORD.  Exodus 33:14
Jesus said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God; trust also in me.".  --John 14:1
Jesus said, "Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear.  Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?  Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own".-Matthew 6:25 34
God is just:  He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled.
  2 Thessionians 1:6-7
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fail.  Psalm 55:22
Banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body.  Ecclesiastes 11:10
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.  Proverbs 16:3
Cast all your anxiety on [God] because he cares for you.  1 Peter 5:7
Have a wonderful LORD's day. Blessings, Michelle

2 comments:

The Quiltwhinny said...

Well, if it didn't give you peace, it sure touched me. Thank you for taking the time to add the beautiful scriptures below the gorgeous quilts. I especially liked the one about the restful pastures. I can see my horses there now, and it is very peaceful to watch them enjoy the Lord's blessings. Barb

Donna Heber said...

Hi Michelle,

I enjoyed viewing all the pretty quilts from the show. I hope this coming weekend is better for you and you have a chance to relax.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts