Monday, June 4, 2012

Texture tuesday

Texture Tuesday-linking up with Kim today, stop over and see all the creativity. http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe
Sorry, I just noticed I was suppose to have a quote on these today...but it's 1:00am and I just can't go back and edit, too tired have to get to bed about two hours ago, rough getting up tomorrow.
Portrait of a Peony, loving these flowers this spring, taken lots of pictures.  Used Kim's "Sunday" texture on this one, really liking this texture a lot.
Used "Sunday" on this again too. 
Blessings, Michelle

9 comments:

Unknown said...

love these

Pieni Lintu said...

Very dreamy colors!

Mona's Picturesque said...

Hi Michelle! ♥ Your entry is wonderful. Perfect dreamy pics!

A Creative Grace said...

Yes, I love that last one especially as it's really unusual, beautiful tones :)

A Garden of Threads said...

Pretty, my fav is the first.

The Artful Diva said...

Your edits are wonderful even if you did forget to add a quote!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Michelle,

These are beautiful! I can't wait to join everyone next week for the first time. Have a great day!

Kathy said...

Beautiful...nice editing.

LeAnne said...

Sweet images! Visiting from Texture Tuesday. If you like Flower Art you might enjoy my weekly link up - "Flower Art Friday" HEre's the link! http://www.photosbyleanne.net/2012/06/flower-art-friday-7-june-8-2012.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts