Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday-Quilt Finish-Glamours Kitty's

Pink Saturday-stop on over to Beverly our lovely hostess and check out all of the links. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

My weekly challenge blog visit for today is featuring the lovely Regina who can be found here:   http://regina-myfavorite.blogspot.com/2011/01/pink-prevailing.html
Regina's post last week was a avery artistic self-portrait and her words were perfect for me that day.  Stop over and browse back thru Regina's lovelyl blog and posts, you will be blessed, and inspired.


I made this quick quilt for my cousin Lisa, for her birthday, it is just a couple of panels, and the back is some georgeous coordinating floral fabric I love.   She love's cats and she love a little bling, bling, so this is for her to sunngle with, a basic utilitarian quilt, that hopefully will bring a smile everytime she snuggles.  
Happy Pink Saturday, Blessings, Hugs---Michelle

7 comments:

Ineke Original said...

Fantastic! Just love this! It's wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle. I'm a sewer and love quilts and I know the hard work and love that goes into them and I appreciate the "new" designer quilts like this one -- so outrageous -- not our grandmother's quilts. Blessings Terri www.morningdewdrops.typepad.com

CailinMarie said...

oh I just think that is the "cats meow" - those cats are hysterical! I'm sure she loved it!

*karendianne. said...

Oh my gosh how fun! I love it. Happy Pink Saturday to you. :)

Abramyan Avenue said...

What a cute and original quilt! I love the combination of pink, brown and black! PERFECT!
-April

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Michelle...that quilt is amazing! I love cats too and if someone made this for me I would jump up and down!! Awesome work..Thanks for the visit today..xo Tami

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Michelle Sweetie...
Oh my gosh what a gorgeous quilt. I love this one. Your cousin Lisa is one lucky gal, and I would say she will be snuggling year round with this one.

I love the kittycats and their clothing and expressions oh my what a beautiful work of art.

Michelle sweetie you have done it again.

Have a glorious Sunday sweet one.
Many hugs and much love, Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts