Monday, January 10, 2011

You asked...cards available on Etsy

Handmade greeting cards created by me will now be available on etsy.  It may take me some time to get them uploaded so check back frequently.  This is another one of my creative passions I've benn creating for years and years, with so much enjoyment. 

I love making cards and tags and really spend quite a bit of time designing and getting all of the placement and trims and accets just right.  I love bling and glitter as you'll find out.  Each evenlop is decorated as the inside of the card with verses.  The back of each card has my signature.
Hugs, Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michelle, your cards are wonderful. Love the bling.

TY for your sweet well wishes ... I'm slowly mending & unbruising.

TTFN ~
Hugs, Marydon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts