Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pink Saturday-Paper Craft Art {Rubber Stamping}

Pink Saturday-stop on over to Beverly our lovely hostess and check out all of the links. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

The below card is for a girlfriend of mine, her Birthday is Feb. 13th {the same as my son's, my daughter's Feb. 6th is the same as her brother's, isn't that funny}  This background polka dot is with the cuddle bug, glitter on the cake, and glossy accents on the eyeglasses...it's all in the details, right.





The die cut is a stampin up one, and I love it, I'm having so much fun decorating them and adding little treats to the pillowcase box.  The photos above are some sets of cards I made up that are just quick and easy and fun...I coordianted the glitter on each one, if you can see it in the pictures.   Thanks for stopping by and have a great Pink Saturday.  Hugs, Michelle

5 comments:

Catlyn Berry (Cizz) said...

Wow! That's a lot of B-days for Feb.
I love the cards!

Hugs'
catlyn

Char said...

It is in the details and your cards are just wonderful. I haven't tried that art yet, only some very simple tags, but I don't do die cuts either. I will leave all that beautiful talent to you.
Happy Pink Birthday to you and yours. I just have to comment on the birthdays you have in Feb. Our family appears to be a Jan birthday family. My brothers is the 22nd, my husbands is the 25th and mine the 26th. I just love it all. Char

Kay Ellen said...

fun and festive!! Happy PS!!

smiles,
Kay Ellen

Donnie said...

I have 6 family birthdays in February too and keep the Postal Service happy. Love your card.

Tara said...

Great cards! I always thought this would be a fun hobby. I used to scrapbook and loved that. Happy Pink Saturday and thank you for stopping by to say hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

That's My King

Popular Posts